Thursday 31 January 2013

FOOD

Here's another comparison of my art from school and now. Do I have food on the brain - wrong, not vegetables that's for sure but they made good subjects.  I detest anything green, the very things that is the best for me, so have I painted anything green, certainly not!! ................ Well one is how I paint now with watercolour and the other is poster paint that we used at school.


As I said in my previous posts I would love to see anyone else's school work or read their memories of art.

Now to a serious request.  Is there anyone out there in the UK who can help out a friend of mine who is really quite new to art and selling her art.  She has, very excitingly, been accepted at a really good gallery but will need prints, and she hasn't a clue where to look.  She really needs something nice to happen to her at the moment .............  Take a look at her lovely quirky paintings at http://nuggletonbythesea.blogspot.co.uk

You can leave an address in my comments box.

2 comments:

  1. I hope someone can help your friend. I love Greens. hate the yellow veggies. :) Squash etc. I don't have any of my old Art left. Bummer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How on earth can you like Greens! Yuk. Sorry you don't have any artwork from school, I don't think many do, and I don't know how come I have mine. By the way, found someone to help my friend, she is so thrilled and has informed the gallery she will have prints ready. She can't believe her luck.

      Delete